Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I am Leonardo! :D

Hey all! I haven't updated in a while, so here I am! I just got back from vacation to the Black Hills on Sunday, and today was my first day of my senior year of high school. Exciting!

In my choir class this morning I had the honor of being Leonardo from TMNT, while a friend of mine was Donatello and another was the evil Shredder. Totally made my morning...I was totally having a nerd moment! :D

This year is going to be WAY easier than last year, with the exception of science and math, I think. I am so pumped about my choir classes, English, Psychology, and Spanish III! I am probably most excited about Spanish, because we do a lot of speaking in that class and really start to learn how to use Spanish and speak it fluently, which is my goal. I still plan on going to Costa Rica, so I have to get with Sr. Montano by the end of the week. I'm sad he's not my teacher this year, but Sra. Good is going to be a great sub.

Besides classes I am glad to be back at school cause now I get to see my friends every day! Keith and Cassie are currently broken up, but only cause her parents made them. I'm sad for them, but hopefully things will turn around soon. I am having boy problems too, but it pales in comparison to Cassie. XD

Anyway, just figured I'd update. I have a serious headache right now. I have new lenses in my glasses and my eyes aren't used to them quite yet, so...yeah. I think I'm going to sign off for now. (Oh, yeah...I wore a TMNT bowtie for the first day of school :D)


No comments:

Post a Comment