Saturday, January 26, 2013

Like my writing? Hearts are appreciated!

I've been going around to all of my writing sites promoting like crazy. I've recently entered a heart-based contest on Figment.com and I have so much competition it's not even funny. I really need hearts, but you can only heart my story if you're a member of Figment.com. If you are or if you know someone who is, have them check out "Moe" under the username SparxFly101. It's a two-minute read that I'd really like to get up to the Top 10 Most-Hearted since those are the ones that will be read by the judges. Tell everyone you know about this - I need all the help I can get!

The story is about a girl who buys a stuffed monkey from a store around Valentine's Day and when she brings him home, he comes to life. Here is the link if you'd at least like to read it: http://figment.com/books/526668-Moe

Thank you and have a good weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment