Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sonic Boom TV Trailer! :D

I got home from school today and started checking for updates like I usually do, and GUESS WHAT I FOUND?! A brand new trailer for the new Sonic Boom TV series coming this fall!! Check it out!!


Here is a picture of the character redesigns:


So...different! But at least it's not as bad as the TMNT Reboot redesigns. As you can see, Sonic now has blue arms, Knuckles is taller and more buff, and Amy has a brand new look entirely (I approve!). Also, for whatever reason, they all have pad wraps on their arms and legs. And Sonic now has an ascot-type-thing. So far what I've seen is pretty cool! It will just take a bit to get used to the new coloring and outfits. I wonder if they'll use the Sonic Boom song for the theme? THAT WOULD BE COOL!!! :D

Well, there you have it! Brand new Sonic stuff! They say that the show, the game (based on the show), and new merchandise will be coming soon. You know what that means...more collecting! SONIC BOOM!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment