Thursday, March 27, 2014

TMNT 2014 Movie Trailer!

Well, folks, it's finally here! The first-ever official trailer for the new TMNT movie was released today! Check it out:


So what do you think? I wasn't expecting it to come out today, so when a friend of mine asked if I'd seen it, I practically attacked the computer trying to load it up so I could watch it. At first my mind didn't totally register that it was TMNT until I actually saw Leo land on top of the water tower. Then I was like "OMG!"

My overall impression? Surprisingly, this does not look as bad as I was expecting it to be! I didn't think I would be as excited for it as I am. Yes, it does look different and yes, it does appear that they changed the story around a bit. But at least they aren't aliens, and every version of the Turtles that has come out has been different in some respect. All in all, I look forward to seeing this in theaters and will reserve judgement until August 8.

Seriously, though, you've got to admit...Leo looks totally awesome! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment