Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

I figured since today is 12/12/12 my blog deserved a post. This is the last time something like this will happen for a while.

To update on my last blog: I didn't win the Costa Rica trip, but my Spanish teacher really wants me to go on the 2014 trip. I told him I'd consider it. He's been on to me about it since I first met him last year. Haha

I just passed my one-year anniversary on Wattpad. My stats are pretty impressive, considering that they are more than my other four writing sites added together. 55 fans, 20 readers (yes, there is a difference between the two), 65 votes, 89 comments, and 2,900+ reads. All based on one book. Score!

Everyone knows about One Direction's song "What Makes You Beautiful," right? You should listen to this cover band I found a while back. They're called Cimorelli, and they are made of awesome! Have a listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyNkNWQAewQ

In other news, I've decided to enter the first 50 pages of "Follow the Raven" in the 2012 Scholastic Writing Awards. The deadline is January 5, so I need to see our school's writing teacher and get the thing squared away. I mean, how often does an aspiring author get to have her book read by Scholastic publishers without having to have a Facebook first? YEAH!!

Is anyone else ready for Christmas break? I know I am! Here's a Chistmas picture for you:


Happy 12/12/12! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment