Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Solos and Español

Since I haven't updated in a while, I figured I'd go ahead and start with some exciting news: I finally, finally got a solo in my choir class! The beginning of first song that my choir does is when I sing. And the best part is that since it's the Christmas concert, I get to do it twice. Once at 1:30 and again at 7:30. Woot!

In other news, the drawing for the free Costa Rica trip is tomorrow. When Señor Monaño did the mock drawing today, my name came out 5 in 7 times. How exciting is that? If I actually won for real I think I'd run around the school screaming with joy. Haha that would be so cool! I really love Spanish and hope to speak it fluently someday. I already watch movies in Spanish and listen to Spanish songs all the time. My MP3 player is in Spanish! :D

Christmas is coming up! Here's Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for you! Or, as they say in Spanish, "Rodolfo el reno de la Nariz Rojo." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwOlagOGOS0

No comments:

Post a Comment