Sunday, December 23, 2012

Garnam: Adventure Awaits

So today I heard about yet another online writing community, called Movellas (for reasons unknown to me). For the past couple of days I've been thinking on a new story idea. So what do I do? Combine them. The new story is called "Garnam" (just a name I came up with that I thought sounded cool) and its kind of a mideval magic story. It's available on both Figment and Movellas if you want to check it out. Here are the links.

http://figment.com/books/501407-Garnam

http://www.movellas.com/book/read/201212240007402405

The following picture was supposed to be the cover for this story, but it was too wide to get both the cover and the character on the same page, so I had to end up looking for a new cover. I thought this one was awesome. I wish it could have worked.


Anyway, as this picture shows: in Garnam, adventure is just around the corner. Go read it to find out why!

Oh, and on another similar note, I am entering the Scholastic 2013 Writing Awards with an excerpt from "Follow the Raven." Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment