Saturday, December 21, 2013

Freedom!

Finally! I've been waiting all month for this...CHRISTMAS BREAK!! I am free of school and homework for two weeks! :D

I've worked really hard and stressed a lot trying to get things done in time, so this is a well deserved vacation. After school today my friends and I hung out all day, and I got some awesome Christmas presents...Simon gave me a Sonic Lost World poster, Devin got me a ceramic dragon statue, and LUKE!! OMG Luke is the BEST EVER!! He made a mini Green Hill Zone out of paper! Complete with item boxes, springs, rings, star posts, and badniks! All sorts of Sonic's from the original games are there for me to play with. It's freaking cool! I think I scared him a little though because I was so excited I death-hugged him three times. XD

I also had a chance to give my friends their presents...I got Keith a miniature Nerf gun, James got his very first TMNT figurine for his turtle collection, Cassie got TMNT 2012 Volume 3 on DVD, and Luke got a magnet that says "I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!" Haha when I saw that magnet in the store I was like "that TOTALLY fits him...bought!" He laughed hysterically when he got it, so that made my day. Though now that I have my Christmas present from him I feel really...wimpy. Lol his gift is amazing! C:

My voice hurts now, though, because I was laughing so much tonight. My group is hysterical. So many funny things happened tonight while we were playing Story Wars...haha it was awesome. There was one point where we all had to take a brief respite because all of us were laughing so hard we couldn’t get back into the game for a few minutes.

But before all that I about laughed my voice to oblivion because I was attacked...I made the grave mistake of hiding James' iPod, and when I refused to tell him where I had hid it, he and Luke pinned me down and tickle tortured me. Surprisingly I held out for quite a bit, though. Luckily they stopped before I had a chance to wave the white flag.

I am also waiting for the death text, because I just KNOW I’m going to get one. It’s a long story, but Luke is going to kill me. XD

Ah, Christmas Break...what am I going to do? NOTHING! :D

My friends and I might be hanging out on Monday, but nothing is set in stone. I plan to read a lot and write a lot. Since I am out of school I have no required reading, so whatever I read is purely for myself, which I haven't done in a while. Also, I am going to finish up my 25k in December challenge with my very first TMNT fanfiction, titled "Tea With Elaine." (Or something...I'm still thinking about it.) It is kind of a mini story that will take place between TMNT 2012 S02E07 and S02E08. Remember this picture?


Yep. I think the novella title and this picture say it all. It's about what happens after Slash and Destroy. When I'm done I will probably do some editing and make it post-worthy so I can share it online.

I also plan to finally, FINALLY watch my new TMNT 1987 episodes that I got for my birthday. I now own Seasons 2 and 8, but I haven't seen them yet, so I will do that over break. I also need to catch up on my Sonic comics because SHADOW just entered the picture with his first story arc since February of 2009! MUST READ NOW!!

Well, I am tired (thanks to the guys), so I am going to sign off for now...MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment