Tuesday, November 13, 2012

That's Just Wrong

OK. I've noticed a lot of cartoon spoofs in Megas XLR. But the last episode I watched was just insulting. There have been brief Sonic references in past episodes but THIS reference just made me want to punch the smile right off that aardvark's face. FIRST look at Sonic:


And now look at this abomination, named "Augie the Aardvark":


Doesn't it make you want to punch something?! UURGH! It's all Nick's fault. If he hadn't gotten my dad to like the show and then get me hooked on it I wouldn't have had to see this horrible creation. UGH!! THAT is an episode I will not be watching again.

The REST of what I've seen, however, is simply addicting. My favorite character is Jamie. The poor guy is a total wimp but it's really funny! If you're ever looking for something to do in your spare time you should watch Megas XLR. (Just not the 5th episode of Season 2.)

No comments:

Post a Comment