Saturday, November 3, 2012

TMNT 2012 is Turning Out Great!

Obviously, as a TMNT fan, I've been watching the brand new series, which premiered on September 29. So far there have been seven episodes, and I've seen each of them several times over. (Except for today's). The first three episodes were great; however, the next two didn't have real plots and were borderline stupid. Then there was "Metalhead" and "Monkey Brains," which totally blew me away. Both focused on Donatello, the third of the four brothers. In episode six he was trying to develop a better weapon because, and I quote: "How am I supposed to fight advanced alien technology with a stupid stick?!" So Donnie attemped to create the ultimate ninja, Metalhead, and it totally backfired on him. Then today's episode came along. It was so cute! Donnie was trying to figure out how to get April to hang out with him and ended up getting his butt kicked while out on patrol with her. It was kind of funny and really sweet because April got after his brothers for teasing him about "getting beat up in front of his girlfriend." Lots of great Donnie x April moments in today's episode. They are so cute! I'm kind of worried for Casey Jones' appearance. I really hope he's not a teenager. That would totally kill the romance between Don and April. Although on the other hand it would be amusing to see the two fight over her. Oh, well. I guess we'll see. Anyway, TMNT 2012 is turning out great! I loved today's episode. I'll probably watch it again and again and again and...well, you get the idea. Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment