Monday, November 5, 2012

What the heck is Megas XLR?

The guys at my dad's computer shop are total nerds, just like me. Only they're into different kinds of things. Every time I'm there to work part-time they're watching a new show. They've varied from shows like Top Gear to Top Shot to BBC's Sherlock (AWESOME show, btw). Now, though, they're watching an animated series called Megas XLR. My dad told me a little about it and said I might like it, so he gave me about 20 episodes to watch on my laptop. On Saturday night I started watching them. I can't stop. I'm addicted. They're so stupid and they really don't have a plot, but the theme song is awesome and for whatever reason I just can't help but click on the next episode.

I blame Nick. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGHy6mKLxVo

No comments:

Post a Comment