Saturday, February 2, 2013

Karai? Ba-BOOM! :D

Remember how I've been watching the TMNT 2012 series since the day it premiered? Well, my bro and I had been waiting FOREVER for episode 13 to come out, and it finally did last weekend. THIS weekend, though, was AWESOME. This weekend's episode introduced Karai, the Shredder's daughter. BOOM. The whole episode was about her fighting Leo (since Leo abandoned the team for this one), and it was awesome! In the 2003 series Leo fell in love with Karai, and I'm so glad that he's showing signs of doing so in this episode. It's cool to focus on Leo's love interest for once instead of Donnie's. Don't get me wrong - the Don x April thing is really cute, but it does wear thin after thirteen episodes of it. It's awesome to focus on someone else for a change. I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses. I found this picture today and that's kind of what inspired this blog post:


Isn't that AWESOME? I don't really like what they're doing to Karai's har in this series, though...in the 2003 version it was all black and shoulder-length. I'm not sure what I think about the half-blonde half-black thing. I LOVE this picture, though. GO LEO!! Haha anyways I will be really anxious to see how this turns out in future episodes. Now all we need is Raphael's love interest, Mona-Lisa, from waaaaay back in Season 4 of the 1987 version.

On second thought, I don't even want to think about how she'd look with this animation.

I feel like I haven't elaborated enough on this subject. Have I mentioned I LOVE Leo x Karai and where it's going in this series? Let me say it again just so I feel better: I LOVE LEO X KARAI!!! XD

Haha! Okay, I think I'm done for now. (By the way, I screamed so many times during episode 14. First I screamed when I realized it was Karai. Then I screamed when Leo went to April and said "I met this girl" really shyly. Then I screamed when Karai called the Shredder "father" instead of "master," like I was expecting. Yeah...lots of happy screams going on this time around. I haven't eeped so much since episode one!

If you want to watch this AMAZING episode (who wouldn't?), follow this link and click on the blue VID2 button. It's the best player and has the best quality video. Enjoy! http://www.animeflavor.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2012-episode-14-new-girl-town

Here's what Leo looked like when he saw Karai for the first time:


And, for good measure, here's another Leo x Karai pic:


Haha sorry. I just REALLY LOVE THIS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment