Friday, November 1, 2013

All Right! One Year of Blogging!

I just realized...I started blogging on October 30, 2012! Over a year ago! Woot! :D

In celebration, allow me to give you an update!

First, I turned 18 on October 28! Cool, huh? It's crazy how many priveleges come with being 18...I am a legal adult, I can vote, I am legally allowed to get married (though I won't now, haha), etc. It's weird. Usually on birthdays I don't feel older; I just am. This year I actually FEEL older! Maybe it's because of all the things I am allowed to do now that I am an adult...wow, that's a scary thought. Lol :)

Second, school. Going well. I missed four days in a row because of a really bad sickness I got, but I have completely recovered and was all caught up with homework within a week, which really impressed my math teacher. Haha :) Right now I am doing fine. I don't really like science, but then I never have. Math is getting harder, but somehow I am getting A's and B's on most of my assignments. I am totally rocking Spanish. Just yesterday my teacher talked to us for five minutes straight entirely in Spanish and I understood every word! Greatest moment ever!! :D

Third, friends. Things are kind of tense in our group right now...Keith and Cassie are apparently fighting, which is making the rest of us stress out a little bit since they are the glue of our group. Hopefully things will be set right soon, though.

Fourth, nerd news!! I haven't heard much else on Sonic Boom; only that Amy apparently won't be wearing a dress in this series and instead will be sporting a tank top and pants. Different, but cool. I can live with that. As far as TMNT 2012...oh my gosh this series is AWESOME!! A couple of weeks ago S02E02 premiered, titled "Invasion of the Squirrelanoids." Remember my post on Parasitica? It's like that episode, only three times creepier!! It was EPIC!! These guys...


...had to face these guys:


AND IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!! :D

Haha ok I'm calm now :)

Also, CASEY JONES is making his first appearance in Season 2 Episode 4, so don't miss it!



Well, that's about the extent of it...also, today is the first day of National Novel Writing Month, which I am doing for the first time this year. I have no clue what I'm going to write yet...but I will find out tonight when I sit down with a blank page in front of me. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment