Friday, November 22, 2013

It's Friday! Gearing up for Casey Jones!

OK I don't know why I am so into this guy but I am, and I am SO glad it's finally Friday, so I thought I'd combine the two awesome things together.

I just watched the preview for tomorrow's episode and was elated to see Casey Jones returning...in his hockey uniform! Check it out:


Goongala, baby! Casey Jones saves the day...and if you watch the preview, you can hear some of his signature sayings from previous shows and movies! Give it a try; the clip is only 33 seconds long. Casey Saves April

Well, that's about all I have for now...I am going to a friend's house tonight for a Doctor Who marathon / sleepover, all leading up to the 50th anniversary episode tomorrow. Very excited!

Happy Friday, everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment