Monday, November 11, 2013

He's finally here! Casey Jones! :D

All right!! I don't know about you, but I was way beyond excited to finally meet Casey Jones in the latest episode of TMNT 2012! I won't give anything away, but I will tell you this: I just about swooned when he introduced himself to April.


Supposedly this new, teenage version of Casey is 18 years old. I like him so far. He is more like the Casey from the TMNT movies than the 2003 series, but it's still the same character. I look forward to seeing how he makes an impact on the show, because he totally will. The Donnie x April x Casey love triangle is already in motion. I hope to see him fight Raph like he always did in previous shows and movies.

Don't miss out on this awesome new character! Watch his introduction episode here: Mutagen Man Unleashed.

Goongala!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment